Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tears of Joy

Good day in a row number 3! Gabe and I stopped to have a nice quiet breakfast before we went to visit the girlies. Savannah opened her eyes at her daddy today! I've never in my life seen Gabe cry not at our wedding, not when we were told we couldn't conceive naturally, not when we miscarried or even when the babies were born. He's always been a rock for me but today for the first time I saw tears. It was precious! He tried to pass it off as "he got something in his eye" but please Gabe I'm not that stupid! Addisyn is doing good she had a little bit of difficulty breathing for a couple minutes last night so no touching for a while but still doing great!

We're going out tonight with my sister, her husband and their 3 kids for supper. My sister is the most amazing women/mother I've ever known. She 3 years older than me. When our mom died when I was 12 she took over the mother role for me and my younger brother. Her and her husband have 2 boys and a girl Nathan (Nate) who's 7, Benjamin (Benny) who's 5 and Lillian (Lilly) who's 3.

The song of the day isn't really a song, it's a quote that hit me like a freight train today.

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only option"

1 comment:

  1. :) i'm glad u are doing better. i still pray for you & your family.

    ReplyDelete