Sunday, April 10, 2011

Doing Better!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Addie has had a couple rough days so I wanted to be with her. She seems to be doing better lately though!

Savannah is doing absolutely amazing! She now weighs 3 pounds 15 ounces! YESS! She's almost 4 pounds!! The doctor says she could be coming home around April 25th (which was my due date)! I can't believe she could actually be coming home soon!!!

Tomorrow will be 100 days in the NICU. These have been the hardest, greatest, stressful days of our life! But everything we've gone through is all worth it for our baby girls!

Jenn

3 comments:

  1. You and your babies are in our hearts, thoughts and prayers. I'm glad to hear Addisyn is doing better! I cannot imagine how scary that must have been for you! Yay for Savannah being so BIG! :) She will be home with you before you know it! You are amazing mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn,
    I am so happy for you. I am happy for your family. My church and my friends are praying for little Addisyn. You have been through so much this past few months and you are a very strong woman. Addisyn is a strong little girl. Please take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fake blog! She is a fourteen year old girl PRETENDING to have triplets and making a fool of those who have lost a baby!

    ReplyDelete