Thursday, March 31, 2011

Grow Miracles Grow!

I'm getting absolutely terrible at blogging! I just went back to work a couple weeks ago and trying to balance that plus still seeing the girls and spending time with Gabe has been a bit of a challenge.


Things have been going really good lately! (I never thought I'd actually be able to say that!) The girls are on day 89 of the NICU. 89 days?! Tomorrow they will be 3 months old.

Savannah is doing great! Monday she weighed in at 3 pounds 2 ounces and yesterday she's at 3 pounds 5 ounces! She is doing great on the CPAP.

Addisyn is doing great too! I got to hold her last Sunday! Does the amazement of holding them ever wear off? They tried to take her off the vent last Monday and she crashed on the CPAP and was put back on the vent. That was a pretty horrible day for me! They are going to try and put her on the CPAP again sometime next week. She weighed 2 pounds 11 ounces and yesterday she hit 3 pounds! YAY!!

I'll try and get back to blogging regularly! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers for our family!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that they are doing well. I've been thinking about you guys and wondering how they were doing. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on them making it so long and I wait eagerly for your next update. One of my twins spent 10 days in the NICU, but I can't imagine the pain of 89+ days. My thoughts and prayers are wtih you ma'am.

    ReplyDelete